Re: Soap Box

>Bill Smoot - climbing down from the soap box!

Bill - you get right back UP there and ask Scott to send your e-mail to his
Dad for consideration for publication in the AIS Journal!  I think you're
RIGHT on the money!
I was fortunate to have a mentor in the iris society... and he did ALL of
those things for me...  or, as he so delicately put it later - "hook, line
and sinker, and left her flopping on the beach".

Kathyguest - still flopping on the beach