Re: Earliest/Latest TBs

Hi:  I just wanted to pop in here and tell you that Cannonball is an
outstanding Iris - and mine bloomed for the first year this year.  The
stalks were large and sturdy - and the flowers were huge - beautiful, and
one thing in particular that I noticed is that the flowers lasted longer
than any of the others!  They had as many as 5-6 blooms on one stalk.
They were tall - erect - and healthy.

When the morning sun shone on them - they seemed to sparkle, and were
just about as close to red as I have seen.

I am in the Pacific N.W. - Region 13 - South of Seattle - where it either
rains a lot or we burn up.  Donna