bloom and Aitken and varieties

IMMORTALITY is about to open.  Even in all this soupy heat.  It's still the
only modern rebloomer I have that is willing to rebloom, but how nice!

My Aitken's order arrived - anybody familiar with FLY WITH ME?

Gettin' more and more absent minded - so it was a very nice surprise to see
that I apparently ordered STARLIT VELVET.  Seems like several list
subscribers said they had it, but don't remember hearing how it performed
this awful year.  I remember Clarence recommending it as a good tough grower
(must be why I bought it).  How did it do?