Re: Karen etc (was Earliest/Latest TBs)

Just to spread the conversation around amongst the rest of us.... KAREN has
lived in my garden for quite a few years.  It bloomed the first year, and has
limped along ever since, never more than one small scraggly bit of rhizome.
 ORANGE SLICES grows like a weed and rots almost as fast in my disaster zone.
 It actually does pretty well here and can make a nice clump, but next to
JOYFUL NEWS (supposedly a pink), it looks more pink than orange, and vice
versa.

We had a pretty extensive discussion of orange varieties way back in the snow
season - as I recall, the bottom line was that there aren't any super
vigorous ones yet.