Re: Earliest/Latest TBs

Janice Lynn Haney wrote:

> We are in Upstate NY (which ranges from USDA zone 3-5), and I was
> wondering what seems to be the earliest blooming TBs, and the latest
> blooming TBs.

My earliest are Harbinger (now historic, a tall, big, sweet-smelling purple)
and Carnival Magic (a yellow-standard--brown/white-fall variegata-plicata).
Luv 'em both.

Latest is not so regular, but late stalks from Beverly Sills or Vanity
might qualify sometimes.

Gerry, with Ruby Wilson delivering beauty in the sweltering heat.