Re: Computers and Gardens

Don't know why anyone has not mentioned the IRIS (Iris Retrieval and
Information System) program being advertised in the Bulletin and sold by Rick
Tasco at Superstition Gardens, Cathey's Valley, Calif.

I'm not one of these "super-literate" computer people and I got sick and
tired of writing out all the iris info needed for my records.  I purchased
the program (there are two types, commercial & home garden) and it has never
failed to provide all the places to store all the info I needed. It is
designed specifically for iris and will soon (I hope) have a Windows version.
I would suggest you all give it a try. Instead of using 3 or 4 different
programs what you need is all wrapped up in one.

Dave Silverberg, in finally cooled down Oregon.