Re: Earliest/Latest TBs

>, and I was
>wondering what seems to be the earliest blooming TBs, and the latest
>blooming TBs.

Re early blooming TBs...you cannot go wrong with cold weather rebloomers,
which will bloom on average a good week or two before the average once
bloomer.  Some examples: IMMORTALITY, QUEEN DOROTHY, ROSALIE FIGGE, HARVEST
OF MEMORIES, VIOLET MUSIC, I DO, EARL OF ESSEX, JENNIFER REBECCA, PINK
ATTRACTION, BUCKWHEAT, ETERNAL BLISS, SUNNY DISPOSITION, NORTHWARD HO....to
name just a few.  Other irises that are ALWAYS early in my garden are SUKY,
INSTRUCTOR, GENTLE RAIN, PINK CELEBRITY.

Re late irises, BEFORE THE STORM, MY KATIE, DEEP PACIFIC are three you can
count on.