Re: Crimson King?

>he brief description I have from the WBIS sale list of last year says
>that CRIMSON KING is a IB, reblooming, dark red self - IB-E-R7D (don't
>know what the code means).

IB-E-R7D is the code from the 1939 Check List.  IB of course means
intermediate bearded, E means early, and R7D referes to a color code chart in
the Check List...in this case it means dark red self.  CRIMSON KING is known
to rebloom, especially in milder climates.  I think you probably have CRIMSON
KING.  Clarence Mahan in VA