Re: ... & bulletin (Off topic)

> If the
>Bulletin is 80% solid iris information, it can bear some of this
>dead weight happily. It's a matter of degree. We should strive to
>see our publication as outsiders see it--that's the only way to
>keep new people coming in and keep the society vital.  IMHO.

In the past the problem has not been lack of space in the Bulletin...the
Bulletin can always be larger.  The problem has been getting quality articles
to put into the Bulletin.  I continue to see no purpose in deleting the
minutes when it would solve no problems, but will likely create a few new
ones.  Is it not quality articles on irises that readers want?  And great
color pictures and drawings?

Clarence Mahan in VA, who now must go out and weed since the rain has
stopped.  Anyone who wants to come and help will be welcome!  If you come by,
I will give you some nice plants of the most vigorous stain of nut sedge in
the world.