AIS Bulletin Articles

C'mon friends.  The real question isn't what kind of articles we want to SEE in
the Bulletin, it's what we're willing to WRITE for it.  This is not a
well-paying magazine, inundated with freelance contributions.  For its articles,
it depends on volunteers.  That's US.   The editor can't print what he doesn't
get.

Sharon McAllister (73372.1745)
Old editors never die, they just retire to their soapboxes.