Computers & Iris

Dave Silverberg commented:

:  Don't know why anyone has not mentioned the IRIS (Iris Retrieval and
:  Information System) program being advertised in the Bulletin and sold by Rick
:  Tasco at Superstition Gardens, Cathey's Valley, Calif.

In my case, no first-hand experience.  I had the system I described in my
earlier message up and running long before I.R.I.S. hit the market.

Sharon McAllister (73372.1745@compuserve.com)