Clarence & weeding

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996 CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

> Clarence Mahan in VA, who now must go out and weed since the rain has
> stopped.  Anyone who wants to come and help will be welcome.

	I think someone needs to tell C.M. (gently, of course), that we
	all are spending too much in our gardens pulling those pesky weeds.
	I, for one, decline the invitation.:-)

	Ellen G. who is punchy planting all the irises that are arriving
	     daily - stayed in one iris bed until 8:45 pm checking all the
	     bearded iris to make sure they weren't planted too deeply - my
	     family has threated to pull the plug on the computer and hide
	     hide the iris books and catalogs - but they are afraid of
	     major withdrawal......is their a rehab for iris nuts?:-)