Re: Computers and Gardens

DavidS1812@aol.com wrote:
> Don't know why anyone has not mentioned the IRIS (Iris Retrieval and
> Information System) program being advertised in the Bulletin and sold by Rick
> Tasco at Superstition Gardens, Cathey's Valley, Calif.
> It is
> designed specifically for iris and will soon (I hope) have a Windows version.

	There is a Windows version out...I got mine about a month or 2
ago.  It even gives the option of inputing scanned iris photos or
perhaps even using your own digital camera.  Just wish I had a digital
camera!!!.  I believe Superstition does offer a service in which they
scan your own photos, though.

Julie Irwin <bajai@mtco.com>
USDA zone 5  Pekin,  IL