Re: Computers and Gardens

DavidS1812@aol.com wrote:
> Don't know why anyone has not mentioned the IRIS (Iris Retrieval and
> Information System) program being advertised in the Bulletin and sold by Rick
> Tasco at Superstition Gardens, Cathey's Valley, Calif.
Since I don't have my AIS bulletin yet, could you please send me a phone number for Superstition
and/or an address? I tried information and they don't have a listing in Cathy's Valley for it. I'd
like to find out if he has a Macintosh version of his program (I'm not holding my breath...)
Thanks                   | "There be dragons here"
John                     |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers

John Jones, 35572 Linda Dr., Fremont CA, 94536
jijones@ix.netcom.com, USDA zone 8 (coastal, bay)