Re: ... & bulletin (Off topic)

Tom Tadfor Little wrote:
>  Well, sure...I know it too, from editing the Aril Society Yearbook
> three years running.

Then - Why don't editors assign articles to be written?  I give people
assignments and stay on them until they come through.  (Be quiet KAthy
Guest)  As far as content - Since Regions (Some of them) have
publications, Focus on the big picture, plenty of culture; focus on
different parts of the country; different types of iris; - (Not everyone
belongs to sections, but this might stimulate some activity) SOme
scientific areas, but not thesis on genetics of species.  That should be
a good start.  MAybe highlight a Region and their activities!  The ideas
are endless.
You are right, Terry is taking interest in what people want.  He has
written editors which is a giant step in the right direction.
I just wish Terry was online and could enter this discussion. (Scott,
hint, hint, hint)

Dennis