Iris purchases!

  • To: IRIS-L@Rt66.com
  • Subject: Iris purchases!
  • From: "Kimberly A. Hawbaker" <hawbaker@northernnet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 13:40:07 -0700
  • Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP8385858071hawbaker@server.northernnet.com>

I just came back from attending a huge flea market held every year in our area.
There is a women who sells bearded iris each  year and the name of her company
is IRIS ACRES out of Cambridge, MN.  I bought:  SYMPHONY, ODYSSEY, LICORICE
STICK, CHAPEAU, STEPPING OUT and SPRING FESTIVAL.  Has anyone ever heard of
these or own any themselves?  If so, what kind of luck have you had with them.
IRIS ACRES carries about 100 difference iris and they do mail order.  If anyone
is interested their address is:  Iris Acres, Dorothy Lindberg, Owner, 3151 Co.
Rd. 6 N.E., Cambridge, MN 55008.  Phone 612-689-1429.  Prices range from $3.50
up to $10.00 for a good size rhizome.  I have several friends who have
purchased from her in the past and have had nothing but good luck with them so
I decided it was time for me to give her a try. Tune in next Spring!

Trying to stay warm and dry in Northern MN!
Kim
hawbaker@northernnet.com