Re: Iris purchases!

Kimberly A. Hawbaker wrote:
>  I bought:  SYMPHONY, ODYSSEY, LICORICE
> STICK, CHAPEAU, STEPPING OUT and SPRING FESTIVAL.  Has anyone ever heard of
> these or own any themselves?

Kimberly, I have LICORICE STICK, STEPPING OUT, CHAPEAU, AND ODYSSEY.
LICORICE STICK is an older (60's)black, grows to about 28-30"  good
habits.
CHAPEAU - Babson 69(?) S. beige cream; F. pink-orchid.  Good growth
hibits, good bloomer.
ODYSSEY - Babson 71, S. white w/ 3/4" border of med blue. F. white w/
1/2" med blue border.  Ok grower and bloomer.
STEPPING OUT - Dykes winner '68.  Purple/white plicata.  Great Grower.

Don't know 'bout the others.  Good Luck

Dennis