Looking for Katy Lynn

One day when I was perusing the AIS Bulletin, I ran into an iris with my
daughter's name: Katy Lynn.  Does anyone know a commercial (or other) source
for this iris? Or anything else about it for that matter--I don't even know
what kind it is.  Thanks,
Mary Forte in Atascadero where it's blazing hot (104) but Immortality,
Stellar Lights, Crimson King and Celestial Flame are blooming again, Hooray!