Earliest/Latest TBs

Hi everyone!  I am hoping that the vast wealth of knowledge out here on
the net maybe able to give me some direction.

We are in Upstate NY (which ranges from USDA zone 3-5), and I was
wondering what seems to be the earliest blooming TBs, and the latest
blooming TBs.  I understand that this will not be scientific, but
personal experience - but any help would be appreciated.  Since our
area can be so volatile weather-wise, a week or two off can kill your
flower show!  Several of our club members (Region 2 ESIS- Capital
Hudson Iris Society) were hoping to get some ideas for bloom cycle,
hedge our bets, and always having something to put out on the table for

Thanks in advance!

Jan Haney
Stillwater, NY (5 miles from the Saratoga Race Track, & 2 miles from
the Battle of Saratoga National Historical Park)