>KLGuest also
>got Tamberg's Siberians --

Yes... and KLG has actually had the pleasure of seeing Thomas's irises in
bloom at convention... and listened to him give two slide shows.  He is an
amazing hybridizer who is working in some obscure areas of crosses -
sino-sibes and cal-sibes (tres groovy stuff).  I had seen BERLIN RUFFLES at
convention - at Hollingworth's if I remember correctly - and have been
obsessing ever since.  I DID send for his catalog, but was not comfortable
about ordering from Germany.

So, Carolyn... Kathyguest was VERY happy to see BERLIN RUFFLES at the
auction... and even MORE happy that the other plant she was obsessing on
(Germantet) was for sale in Albany today, so I bought a pot!  And I also
managed to talk poor Chris Hollinghead into sharing HIS with me!

Chris - I owe you!

Kathy Guest - who saw this beautiful day from sunrise to sunset - through her
windshield!  And who has BOXES of irises to plant!  And who has to go to WORK
tomorrow!  Yikes