Re: ... & bulletin

In a message dated 96-07-26 21:56:40 EDT, Scott writes:

>How 'bout including the entire board minutes as
>a separate section, like the Symposium Ballot which was included with the
>July Bulletin?
>
>That way, those with no interest in board administrata can toss it (er,
>recycle it). Those who want to read it do not have to go to any extra
>hassle or expense to get it.

Dorothy's vote:  Fine, sounds like a good compromise!!

Scott continues:

>I think my dad is very brave (and a little crazy) to take on the job of
>Bulletin editor. The broad demographics of the readers -- complete novices
>to long term experts -- make the task of creating a publication that is
>engaging and dynamic for everyone is very difficult. I will pass on all the
>messages of the last couple of days to him.

Dorothy opines:

I'm in complete agreement with you here, Scott!  But I am grateful that he
has taken it on--please pass along thanks, appreciation, and encouragement
 from one (getting to be long-term) rank and file AIS member, along with all
those messages.  Thanks to you also!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY