Re: ... & bulletin (Off topic)

Regarding minutes in bulletin.  I feel as Mike Lowe does,  too often records
misplaced, destroyed or thrown away.  Many of us save our bulletins to have
record on hand should we have to research a past board meeting report.
such an interest in the minutes I don't feel they were a waste of space or
the space could have been put to better use.  I receive a number of bulletins
some are always more interesting than others, however, I have never received
AIS bulletin which did not have something in it of interest and make me want
hang on to it.

I have wanted to bring to the attention of the list members and all iris
that there is now a new video, check page 56 of April bulletin.  I have a
which I intend to use as part of a program for one of our affiliates in
Region V.
This video is very well done and covers many of the topics we often discuss
here.  It has colored pictures and refers to most iris, bearded and
Rebloomers. arils and spurias are not specifically mentioned but it is a good
basic reference tool for us to have in our library of reference material.  At
symposium I attended at the University of Georgia it was being shown in a
lounge area and many stopped to watch it and expressed an interest in
buying it even though iris was only one perennial of special meaning to

Marilyn hope that at a later date you can inform us that a number of members
have paid dues and are reinstated.   A special membership meeting should
be held in Colorado and perhaps some really  positive suggestions will be
brought forth for consideration.

Claire in really hot but breezy South Carolina.