BERLIN RUFFLES

But -- before that subject --

Bill Smoot -- and anyone else who wants to know about Datura !! I have a
fantastic report !! Contact me privately!!  Seeds available!!

Back to reality:

I bought Berlin Ruffles, a Siberian iris, today at our Sale and Auction.
Dorothy Fingerhood grew it -- as good a recommendation as ther can be couldl
come from you, Dorothy --
hybridizer is Tamberg, in Germany.  Does anyone know anything more about the
hybridizer or this Siberian??

Dave Silverberg??  Can you contribute??

Chris Hollinshead from Canada was at our sale and I think he and KLGuest also
got Tamberg's Siberians --

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY