Re[2]:

>We have had numerous informational meetings with well-known
>hybridizers and few people have showed up for them. I think these
>days it's tough to get people involved in anything.

The problem is I'm just starting and hybridizing is not what I'm
doing.  I'm just trying to learn how to grow irises.  Maybe if I
get into hybridizing I'll be more interested.

Personally I've found the hybridizers that have given speeches are
boring and too technical.  Since I don't know the difference types
(scientific) irises, I don't understand what they're talking about.

suzette