Re[4]: Meetings

Actually I have mentioned it to a few people in the group but nothing ever came
of it.  We're having our summer picnic on Sunday so I'll say something then.  I
called Schreiner's thanks to the page on the internet. I'll be getting a catalog

I'm not sure where Lloyd's garden is. He spoke at our spring luncheon.  I didn't
understand what he was talking about but he had pictures.  I didn't know who is
was at the time.  Now I see his name all over the place. In fact there are a few
people who I've met that I'm now seeing their names like Clarence Mahan and
Carol Warner (SHAKER'S PRAYER which I purchased at our sale) is a member of FSK.
     suzette guay
     baltimore, maryland
     francis scott key