Re: ... & bulletin (Off topic)

On Fri, 26 Jul 1996, Dennis Stoneburner wrote:

>                     (snip)                      Believe it or not
> folks, members read the minutes of meetings!!!

	Being partially blind, I can't read the present minutes without a
	magnifying glass...I take no position on whether they should be
	printed or not (I feel I haven't been around long enough)...BUT
	if they are printed - for goodness sakes, make the type large
	enough to read without an aid..I can't be the only visually handi-
	capped person in AIS.

	I'm guessing that the tiny print was to satisfy everyone on all
	sides of the issue. Doesn't take up much room, so stop complaining
	about their inclusion....the last issue I saw them (couldn't read
	them)..they were stuck in the back just before the ads. Hardly a
	place for folks to rightly or wrongly see them as having much
	importance.

	As a newbie, Tom's last post re the Hosta Society made the most sense
	to me.

	Thank you Scott for the clear, crisp typefaces with lots of room
	between lines and paragraphs.

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net