Re: alfalfa pellets

:SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:
:>
:> Hello -- I'm searching for a file, hope i saved it, that some sent that
:> was a translation from Italian, I think, using iris -- historic book --
:> Since Region 2 is having a miniconvention for Historics, I thought this
:> would be good for the newslette
:
John Jones replies:

:Carolyn,
:I will send you the article I posted to the Iris-l under separate email

Also, John's article is posted on the cyber cork board along with his
pictures. Furthermore, *everything* that is posted to iris-l is kept
in permanent archives, which are available from the listserver. If you
have web accesses, all these resources can be reached at

http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm

If you don't have web access, you can still get the archive files from
the listserver (as described in the welcome message), but you need to
know the date you're interested in.

Cheers, Tom.