Re: AIS Awards

My previous message said...
>Congratulations are in order to TWO Iris-l members who garnered HMs

There are also awards to iris introduced by a garden, Maryott's Garden. One
of the individuals associated with this business, Marilyn Harlow, is a
participant in the Iris-L and congratulations are in order for HMs to the
Tall bearded iris DANCE HALL DOLLY, SUNNY BUBBLES and GUADALUPE. DANCE HALL
DOLLY has been one of my favorite iris from the first time I saw it as a
seedling and its garden habits have reinforced my early impressions of its
merit.

Regards,

Mike Lowe