Iris pseudocorus & bulletin

I received a very interesting e-mail from someone in Virginia (a river with
both virginica and pseudocorus near ?? Blackburg State College???), in reply
to my enquiry about the invasiveness of pseudocorus.  Yesterday, a very
severe lightning storm generated a surge which hit my computers and deleted
all my e-mail files(in, out and trash)!  As I wish to reply and find more
details so that I might visit the site next year, would the author please
e-mail the same message again directly to me.  Many thanks.

On the recent topic (Tom and Tom) of the AIS bulletin, I mentioned to Claire
Barr in St. Louis that I find it boring.  I have not yet received the new
version that everyone is talking about and look forward to the improvements
people are noting.  One thing that would help is to cut down the minutes to
a couple of pages - decisions taken is really what we need not whether
people went to the bathroom during the afternoon.  An alternative is to
follow the BIS approach and print the administrative information in a
separate section without a cover.  This latter approach might cut the cost.

Finally, no one replied to my e-mail concerning Iris variegata.  Does this
mean that no one is growing this delightful species?

Ian E. Efford
Ottawa
avocet@worldlink.ca