Re: ... & bulletin

> is leaning very heavily to printing only a summary of the AIS Board
>Meeting minutes in the Bulletin.  Many people seem to be curious about what
>goes on in Board meetings, but very few want to read every word of it. And
>it does take up a lot of room in the Bulletin twice a year. The complete
>printed text would be available free for the asking to anyone who wanted
>all of it.

Scott, I do think it is important to have the minutes published in the
Bulletin.  They are printed with small print and do not really take up that
much space.  But it is important that the members who want to know what is
going on can find out in the Bulletin.  People do want an open enviornment in
the running of the organization...More people are interested in these minutes
than you might think.....:) Clarence Mahan in VA