Re: ... & bulletin

>.More people are interested in these minutes
>than you might think.....:) Clarence Mahan in VA

I always read the minutes....  but I would not find it a problem to send a
SASE or something to get the full text.

Is there anything in the AIS bylaws which require the minutes to be

There's some great stuff buried in those itty bitty words... it was by
reading the minutes that I learned (to my horror) that the Board was once
considering making the Ballot one document - all due on 7/1... instead of the
JI portion being due a month later.  Since JI's don't even BLOOM here until
then, I wrote a letter of protest...

and I was heard!

Some of us who are marginal people DO find the workings of organizations to
be interesting!

Although, I have to say that when I give my talk on AIS to our Region, all I
see are bobbing heads.....zzzzzzzzzzz

Kathy Guest - goin to BED