Re: ... & bulletin

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: ... & bulletin
  • From: "Reesa" <reesa@jersey.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:27:02 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <reesa@mail.jersey.net>

Hi Scott,

Just wanted to let you know i received my bulletin and noticed the
change immediately. Right away I thought, someone is using a
computer. Then when I read about the web page, I flipped out. I've
been waiting for this!

> I am surprised you have not received the July Bulletin yet. They all
> went out in the mail by July 3. I know book rate is slow, but that
> is more than three weeks ago. Anyone else out there who has not
> received it yet?

I also vote for a summary of the minutes.
    ~ ~       Reesa Marchetti, WRITER-MUSICIAN-WEB AUTHOR
  `O O^          reesa@jersey.net   www.jersey.net/~reesa
   < 	               www.netstreet.com/mr_charlie.html
..COol MOther