Re: AIS bulletin

Chris replies:
> ....My hand goes up! I have not received it yet as of today. (July 25)

A recent conversation with our Postmaster informed me that Bulk Rate and
Book Rate are the last to go in order of importance.  What MIGHT help is
if on the outside the words "POSTMASTER - DATED MATERIAL", with the
words "DO NOT DELAY" underneath.  No promises, but it could help.  Also
in your case Chris, being in Canada might make a difference.