Re: alfalfa pellets

Hello -- I'm searching for a file, hope i saved it, that some sent that
was a translation from Italian, I think, using iris -- historic book --
Since Region 2 is having a miniconvention for Historics, I thought this
would be good for the newsletter, but I can't find it and in searching,
i found your posting on alfalfa.  You said you "blanket the soil" when you
use it -- this is more than a handful that I use.. do you recommend
lots and lots?? I mean, put pellets on so that they are one or two pellets
deep???????

Carolyn Schaffner -- if you know which article I'm lookin for and can retrieve
it in your spare time -- -- ??  I will make an A** of myself and ask the LIST