Re[2]: Soap Box

     I'm not blaming the AIS but I think they should know why people are
     only staying a year and dropping off.  I worked a table at the
     Maryland Home and Garden show and some people wanted meetings all the
     time where others don't want a lot of meetings.  I think an
     orientation meeting is a good idea for beginners.
     I attended Clarence's session on judging at the Region 4 show.  I
     learned a great deal at that session.
     As I pick up information I compile it into a "bible" that I use for
     reference.  Hopefully, if I stay in the group, I can pass this
     information onto others.