Growing irises....

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, Daniel M Isbell wrote:

>            What do you grow, if you don't have TB?

	I'm only answering this on THE list because it was asked thru the
list - perhaps newer list people don't know about the BIOS that are in the

	I grow Siberians, Japanese, Miniature Dwarf Bearded, Standard Dwarf
Bearded, Intermediate Bearded (just starting), and species.

	I have ordered 3 TB's this summer but they are definitly not my
favorite type of iris.....frankly, everyone seems to start with them first.

	Ellen Gallagher  (who needs to update her iris bio)
		e_galla@moose.ncia.net    USDA Zone 3