No Subject

     >Reesa wrote: If many people are offering financial support only by
     >joining, what's so bad about that? There a lot more people who admire
     >irises on a casual basis than those who get deep enough to hybridize.

     I guess I expected my money to pay for more than just a few
     newsletters a year.  The treasury is full of money (according to the
     treasurer's report).  Why not spend it on something?  Why not try to
     get new members and KEEP them.  If only the same people are involved
     how do you get new ideas?  If people keep coming and going, where is
     the history? At this point I'm not getting into hybridizing, but what
     happens when I do.  Who's there to show me how?  Giving classes or
     sessions would help.

     suzette guay
     baltimore, md
     francis scott key