Re: Terry Aitken & Region 4 Meeting

>*  A GIGANTIC AUCTION will be held both nights in addition to two silent
>auctions.  This
>        will be THE place to get new introductions, Louisianas, Japanese,
>Siberians, Bearded
>        Irises and "gotta have" plants because the  auction is NOT just
>restricted to irises!
>        Clarence is our auctioneer!

Anyone who has not attended a Region 4, American Iris Society, Fall Meeting
auction has not lived!  When Bill Smoot says we have a gigantic auction, he
is not overstating the case.  Rare and unuasual irises, hostas that retail
for big bucks that often go for a pittance, often fine daylilies and peonies,
and more fun than five barrels of monkeys.  If possible, don't pass up a
change to go!  Clarence Mahan in VA