Re: Rebloom

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, Daniel M Isbell wrote:

> Looks like this years rebloom season started today. ANXIOUS a TB by
> Hager in 1992, is the best looking iris in my yard today. (funny how it
> works out that way when it is the only one open) Nice looking pale lilac.

	You are right - strangest thing yesterday with all the rainy, cool
	weather I guess the Siberians think June is approaching and I have
	my first reblooms ever! ILLINI ENCORE (Varner '66) is showing some
	color in bud...I don't think this SI is known for reblooming but
	it is a very good performer in my garden. Must like cool weather.

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net   Zone 3     NH