Re: Holland Bulb Farms

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: Holland Bulb Farms
  • From: "Reesa" <reesa@jersey.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 19:10:56 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <reesa@mail.jersey.net>

Hi Dennis,

>     Has anyone ordered from this outfit? I see some good 'LOW'
>     prices
> and wonder if they are any good or not.

i doubt their quality, but I would highly recommend a company called
Dutch Gardens out of Adelphia, NJ. Incredibly huge, fresh bulbs, a
really wide selection, and new hybrids and additions continually.
    ~ ~   Reesa Marchetti-WRITER-MUSICIAN-WEB AUTHOR
  `O O^      reesa@jersey.net
   < 	         www.jersey.net/~reesa
   ^^	           www.netstreet.com/mr_charlie.html
..COol MOther