Seed Pod Handling Instructions Needed

Some people have been asking about how to handle seed pods once they are
removed from the stalk.  I would also like to join that group in seeking
information.  I am specifically interested in I. pseudacorus pods (if
that matters).  I have about 4 pods on the stalk now bulging with seeds
in them.

Also if someone could tell me the general germination time of the seeds
once they are planted.  I planted some on July 11, and they still haven't
sprouted.  This might be due to me taking the grapefruit sized seeds
right out of a green pod that broke off.....

Thanks for any help and keep up the great flow of information.  I am
learning a lot just by sitting back and watching.

James Lee from Southern Michigan.  Who is *very* happy today cause he
finished putting in his new (larger) pond in.  (And it works!)