Re: "Iris showing tips"

I don't understand what you mean about the Wister, and the )*&^@@#@????

Someone asked yesterday at the iris picnic who got the Wister, is there
something political here???

Can you grow Before the Storm??  Some folks here can't. It was lovely when it
was new, now that it's out there, folks are saying, it's just another black
iris.  sour grapes???  I have it in the wrong spot...

aren't they all in the wrong spot when they don't bloom??

Bill Smoot's description of Region 4 fall meeting sounds wonderful.
I teach (Buffalo State College) on M, W, F and perhaps that is the long
weekend... if so, most students take off Friday so they can catch the last
bus to Cheektowaga (middle class neighborhood just outside the city where the
college is) on Wednesday.. maybe I can get away with it, too.....

Anyway, we're planning on it until something (better??) comes along.

Carolyn Schaffner