Re: Ridges on leaves

>I have notice that a number of my TB's have ridges (maybe minature waves
>would be a better description) in their leaves perpendicular to the long
>axis of the leaf. I seem to remember seeing some develop in the sping,
>but a lot more are evident now.
rn we have been having here.
>Any ideas?
>Thanks                   | "There be dragons here"
>John                     |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
>                         |  to indicate the edge of the known world.

I grow orchids too, and in THIER case, this is a sure sign of underwatering.
I would think so with irises too, as the ones at my rent house (with non
watering renters, till I had a talk with them) started to do this this
spring too.  When I went over and watered more often, they seemed to stop;
the ones at my current house, where I try to water prolifically in our
drought, have NOT done it.

I hope this helps,
Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady