Re: Irises & Lilies

Hello Kim, I have 8 separate flower beds, each one of them has Bearded Iris
as a background flower.  The green fans are a wonderful backdrop for almost
anything, some of my favorite combinations are gladiolas that I stagger at
planting times.  The fans work wonders at holding up the glads when they get
a little floppy.  I also like to put in some cleome that bloom all summer,
and reseed for the following year.  I have several Asiatic lillies that seem
to get along very well with my Iris as well.

zone 6 Long Island