Re: Ridges on leaves

John:  I am glad that you mentioned this strange situation with the
leaves, as I have it also this year - not before.  Jazzed Up from
Schreiners bloomed beautifully last year - this year NO BLOOMS - but huge
and ridged leaves!  It is the most noticeable - as the leaves are so big
and tall and "squirrley".  We had a cold, wet, and fungus ridden spring
here.  I sprayed about 4 times with a fungus spray - but that is the only
thing differently than I did the year before.  Hope that someone out
there will answer us both - and give us a clue how to get blossoms -
and-   get rid of---weird leavese.  Donna