Re: Genetic Susceptibility to Rot

Greetings from Washington State - where the weather is forever changing -
today in Puget Sound:  85 and folks, that is just too warm for me!

My question:  Does anyone have any experience with the Iris known as McKay?

I purchased it from Schreiners three years ago - and it has never
bloomed, hasn't multiplied, and is no longer in their catalog.  Any
comments concerning it would be helpful.  It is sort of an apricot color
- in the catalog at least.  Thanks, Donna