Re: Maine Chance

Linda Ridlon -- Coulda been!!  -- I bought several bearded (sucker that I am)
at the table.

This is in response to your query of --gotta be days ago -- about seeing us
at the JI show in Auburn, Me.

It was Katie Lydell, Ransom (of hosta fame) Lydell's wife who bought everything
in bearded.  I got one of the Japs that was in the show, not Gusto...

My mail from LAST WEEK!! just came in this morning!! Just when I thought
you guys were relaxing on the hammock, I find you've been busy, too.

Carolyn Schaffner