Re: "Iris showing tips"

> Dennis, the best way to learn what judges say is to be an APPRENTICE!! clerks
> are not necessarily interested in becoming a judge... just being helpful -
> what do you think of judge's as clerks??
> Carolyn Schaffner ( grooming to be a show chair as soon as present one can
> be moved aside)

Carolyn,  1. Judges being clerks, Great.  Been there, done that.
2.  Clerks may not be interested in becoming judges, but some of the
ones I have dealt with, love to stick their nose in, and then become the
show "mouth piece".  The JH spells out the behavior of clerks, it should
be followed.
Bottom line, whatever is said in the judging area, is to STAY in the
judging area!!! (sorry for the soap box.
PREDICTION - Whoever won the Wister Medal this year, WILL be the Dykes
Medal winner NEXT year!!!  (I sure got this year, and last years
correct.) Look out, here comes the on-slaught!!!@#@!@#!

Dennis (Sticking my short neck out, way out)