Re: New Dykes Winner!

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

>Scott... I'll try to find MY picture - Sterling at his finist... wide brim
>hat, goofy apron, and surly expression.

Sounds perfect! You must be clairvoyant. My dad said he thought you might
have a good picture.  :-)

>May not be magazine quality, but I'll let you know when I find it.

No problem. We'll take a look anyway. I am more concerned about the front
cover picture - a jet black iris can be hard to photograph. The pictures of
Sterling Innerst would go inside somewhere, similar to the pics of Bennet
Jones and his irises in the July Bulletin. So a good candid photo is better
than a professional pic.