Re: New Dykes Winner!

Congratulations to Sterling Innerest!!  Anyone hear from him to know what
his very first words were after the announcement??

The VAX at my school was down and I missed one perhaps two days of messages,
and I think I sent some into cyberspace I'm tempted to say "if you didn't
get my message, please phone" but I won't...  Anything interesting, besides
the Dykes announcement, happening???

I'm trying to figure out the Dahlia-net, also.  Anyone with info on that,
'please contact me privately!!

Carolyn Schaffner